Senior Java Developer
This client in the ad-tech space is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work on their data platform. You will be working on their real-time reporting team, which is provides users with powerful ad-hoc reporting against massive amounts of customer data. The requests can provide clients up-to-the-minute reporting at any level of granularity based on thousands of attributes and metrics, all with sub-second response times.
Candidates should be passionate about high-performance computing and welcome the opportunity to solve extremely complex problems. The role will also include learning about and interfacing with various parties in the adtech ecosystem.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree preferred
- Excellent software design and coding skills.
- 4+ years developing in an object-oriented language, ideally Java
- 4+ years of experience building a performance oriented, high availability, enterprise class system.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases, especially against large datasets.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with stream processing technologies (ex: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kinesis, Spark Streaming).
- Experience developing and interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark or AWS a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitve salary with bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit