Senior UI Developer
A global provider of human resources management software and services, is actively looking for a UI Engineer to join their application development team in Alpharetta. This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity.
This person will be working on a large initiative to integrate multiple different user interfaces into one. The main application will serve as the central entry “face” for all of Employee (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS) applications. This role will be both new user interface development as well as maintaining a large existing application.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in a related area or at least 4+ years of hands-on development experience
- Experience with Angularjs 1.5 or 2
- Experience with build tools, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- Experience with SASS/LESS a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration:6 Months, CTH
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.