Senior React Engineer at Cambridge Ed-Tech Company
A brand name software product company in Cambridge is looking to bring on a Senior UI Engineer. This company promotes education and cultural awareness through the form of travel, and you will be working on their costumer facing web applications used by millions of students and teachers across the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of React or Angular development experience
- BS CS or equivilant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in responsive design using media queries
- Backend experience in Node or .NET
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% React UI Development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Discounts on travel
- Offices across the world
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.