Full Stack Developer at Agile Consultancy in Cambridge
A software consultancy in Cambridge is hiring for a full stack developer to join their collaborative team. Their parent company was seeing massive success utilizing agile and lean methodologies so they created a consultancy branch. Their mission is to help clients change the way they view software development by bringing clients on site to build the product hands on with their team. They are looking to hire a developer comfortable with customer facing work, pair programming, and either experience with multiple back end languages or willingness to learn.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years software development experience
- Experience with an object oriented language
- Experience with a modern front end framework (React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Comfortable doing pair programming
- Willing to work in Agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Server side development
- 50% UI development
- 80% Hands On Paired Programming
- 20% Client Consultation
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.