Senior Software Engineer ( web API, C#, Node, React, SQL)
If you are a superstar looking for a challenging, faced-past work environment and want to work for a stable, cutting-edge company with the opportunity to make a huge positive impact on the company as well as the industry it serves, read on. Our client is a software company catering to the entertainment industry. They’ve been in business for over 15 years, they're financially stable, and we enjoy a fun, low-stress work environment. They're one of the leaders in their industry and are looking for someone to join us as we take our vision to the next level. They have an exciting opportunity available for a Lead Developer to help architect and develop our next-gen web application utilizing the latest technologies. They are determined to showcase a cutting edge user interface providing intuitive and powerful tools to our clients and customers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a Lead Developer is important, as well as the desire to lead an energetic team in the design and development of start-of-the-art software.
- You must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where design/development/testing and launch happen at a lightning fast pace. You must have a passion for innovation and thrive on making a difference.
- Full-stack experience is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Software Developer or Programmer
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of best practices in coding and application design
- Well versed with Object Oriented Programming principles
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit