Contract UI Engineer (Angular2)
Want to be a part of the fight against cancer? A high profile cancer research company in Boston is searching for an experienced UI developer to join their development team. You will be building new features of the software platform used by doctors and healthcare professionals to detect and combat cancer in patients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience with Angular2 or newer versions
- Mastery of HTML and CSS
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer science degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in Health or Bio-tech industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Hands On Development
- 10% Collaboration with team and partners
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6.5 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.