Senior IT Support
A start-up that is a part of a larger public corporation is looking to hire a Senior Mac Desktop Support Engineer to join its Support Services group. This company works on delivering a suite of applications to Retailers for better connecting them with their customers and overall enhancing/revolutionizing their digital shopping experience. The team is currently creating a new platform which is largely greenfield. The larger corporation used to handle all Support Services, but now they are building a team to take this over. This Support Engineer will have a hand in building a Support Services group from scratch, helping implement new technologies and implementing support procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a Desktop or End-User Support role.
- Strong experience support Mac OSX.
- Knowledge of Google Suite.
- Strong IT support fundementals.
- Knowledge of the OSI model and ability to troubleshoot network related issues.
- Okta experience for SSO.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) software.
- Experience with ticketing systems like ServiceNow or ZenDesk.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Passion and interest in learning new technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Information Systems or related field.
- G Suite Administrator certification.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit