Golang/ Python Developer
We are a closely-knit team that is comprised of brilliant minds looking to progress companies using Google Cloud Tools. As a Google Premier Partner, we link up directly with Google to meet all their needs.
The Application Development Manager is looking to double his team within this upcoming year. As a Golang/ Python Developer you will have the ability to work remotely and interact with the engineering team via electronic communication. You will be working on the development of web and mobile applications within the cloud, and based on the client’s choice.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Google Cloud Platform experience is a must
- Database design (Multi-tenant App Engine and/or Container engine design experience preferred)
- Work in an Agile Scrum development methodology
- Multi-threaded web/mobile application programming
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Atlassian Jira a plus
- Experience with the following is preferred: Google App Engine (GAE), Google Maps Engine, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB), CartoDB
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.