Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge working with Angular
- Familiar building the UI for a consumer facing (B2C) web application
- Degree in Computer Science (or something relevant)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Angular 2
- Familiar using React, Backbone, or Vue.JS
- Ruby experience
- Experience with Cordova
What You Will Be Doing
- Angular 1.5
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- You’ll also work directly with our writers, designers, and demand generation team to deliver pixel-perfect and responsive landing pages and web applications, as well as integrating web properties and services with third-party resources such as Oracle’s Eloqua and SalesForce
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.