A bond fund managing company with worldwide recognition is looking for a mid to senior level .NET engineer to join their Newport Beach team. This company is well recognized for their fixed income investment managers, who create opportunities for a wide variety of clients. This company work with individuals on their pensions and retirement plans, plus with banks, corporations, and universities.
This position is a major opportunity for growth, in an environment that boasts teamwork and collaboration. The ideal candidate for this position will have heavy experience creating web applications for internal content management systems. You should also be comfortable with Angular and .NET 4.5. This job pays up to $65 per hour, based on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least five years developing web applications
- Experience with .NET (version 4.5+ is a plus)
- Using XML and HTML5
- Experience with SQL Server and T-SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Understanding of Sitecore and Sharepoint
- Prior experience and interest in Financial Technology
What You Will Be Doing
- 35% Front-end
- 35% Middle Tier
- 30% Back-end
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.