QA Automation Engineer
A leading video system company in Irvine manufactures video devices for remote video capture, camera control, real-time monitoring, color correction and webcasting. Their cloud-based workflow management platform allows users to remotely operate in real-time from anywhere in the world.
This company is looking for a QA engineer to assist in the creation of tools to help boost development team performance. This role is responsible for QA testing duties on a variety of customer-facing broadcast solutions and streaming applications, web services, and mobile applications, and will work on projects throughout their life-cycle. If you are interested in joining a highly successful team with plenty of growth, feel free to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- 3+ years working experience in QA or Engineering Department
- Expertise in building out test cases and automation frameworks
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium or Cucumber
- Experience with API testing using SoapUI or Postman
- Experience with unit testing using Nunit or Junit
- Experience with performance testing using Jmeter
- Experience with database testing using SQL
- Experience with White Box testing
- CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, re-usable, and maintainable
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Test Automation (Selenium)
- 40% Scripting (Java, C#, Python)
- 40% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 40% Client Facing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.