Intermediate Full-Stack ASP.Net Developer (Angular, C#, WebAPI)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an intermediate .NET MVC Developer to join a growing team on a contract-to-hire basis! This organization is a building out a new software product designed to increase building safety through monitoring and predictive analytics. You will get the opportunity to work with modern web technologies including Angular and get to develop your skillset under the guidance of more senior members of the team.
The ideal candidate will not only bring to the table a solid foundation in Microsoft ASP.Net development, but also MUST display a strong work ethic and excellent communication.
At this time, the client is only considering candidates local to Southern California and are unable to provide sponsorship, transfer of visa, or work on Corp-to-Corp basis. You must be able to work ON-SITE at the client’s location in Irvine.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in web application development
- Proven knowledge and production expeirence with C# and ASP.Net
- MVC version 4+
- Prior experience with AngularJS
- XML and JSON
- Knowledge of web services including webAPI and WCF
- Knowledge of RDMS and Microsoft SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Excellent communication
- Driven attitude
Desired Skills & Experience
- Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL
- Experience building out APIs
- SQL database development experience
- 40% Front end – Angular, HTML, CSS
- 40% Middle tier – C#, WebAPI
- 20% Back end – LINQ, T-SQL
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $35/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.