Software Engineer (C#, MVC)
This client is like no other! With an office filled with ping pong tables, pool tables, Foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge, this company makes sure their employees are treated for their hard work. Also, there is no dress code! You can wear flip flops and shorts in the summer. With over 20 million clients, failure is not in this client’s vocabulary—apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years developing in .NET (C#, MVC, AngularJS, web API, SQL)
- Experience with RESTful Web Services through C#
- Familiarity with the pitfalls of high volume applications
- Design data to exchange information between front end and back end platforms
- Able to migrate a database to MS SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an IT related field
- Experience with online advertising, lead generation or email marketing
- Versatility (experience with PHP, KendoUI, DevExpress, etc.)
- Local to Philadelphia, PA
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C#
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Casual work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.