Technical Product Manager
A social network mapping and intelligence company is looking to bring on a Technical Product Manager coming from a Software Engineering background. This person will be working on a complex data-centric product and need to bridge the gap between stakeholders/clients and the engineering team. They also will be responsible for working with Data Science, Product and Front-End teams to make sure that API needs of their new and existing products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as a Software Engineer
- Experience with Python and Ruby
- Top notch communication and verbal skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Client-facing experience
- Previous experience at a data-focused company
- Competitive Salary: 130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Generous commute allowance
- Unlimited work from home and sick day policy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.