A leading vitamin and supplement company in Irvine offers an excellent selection of natural products at a great price. They offer numerous discounts as well as a loyalty program for even more deals. They are seeking a DevOps engineer ro build and maintain all of the Kubernetes aspects of their E-Commerce and WMS infrastructure.
Some responsibilities of this position include the implementation of systems like Docker/Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, SOLR and Redis. This role also involves improving and maintaining website performance, monitoring website traffic, and be primary resource focused on new Linux/Unix initiatives. If you have a passion for health supplements and want to be part of a successful growing team, then feel free to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Certification in (Azure, AWS, Linux, DevOps)
- Expertise in Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating Systems, including RHEL, Ubuntu, and CentOS
- Design, implement, manage, and orchestrate micro service deployments on Kubernetes.
- 2+ years experience in a DevOps role in a cloud based environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- 2+ years working experience with strong scripting and automation skills
- Experience with Hashicorp tools (Terraform, Nomad)
- Experience with containerization (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with configuration management (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, re-usable, and maintainable
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell)
- 40% Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.