Senior iOS Engineer
A name brand financial organization is opening a new team devoted to mobile banking and payment options. This new team focused on R&D needs to expand their mobile team, and is looking to bring on a Mid-Level iOS Engineer. The Mid-Level iOS Engineer will contribute to the design and development of apps that are highly visible, and will be working with other developers to ensure technical compatibility.
The Mid-Level iOS Engineer will need to have strong experience with iOS frameworks, and all new development is being done in Swift. This is a great opportunity to come onboard a new team, building apps from the ground up.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- At least 3 years’ experience working with iOS development (predominantly Swift)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect iOS applications to back end services
- Experience with Auto Layout
- Understanding of Git
- Solid understanding of fundamental design principles related to scaling an application
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and its use in testing, building and deploying iOS apps
- Experience with UI animations
- Previous apps published in the App Store
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits
- Extensive PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.