Mid-Level Full Stack Software Developer- Angular
A leader in delivering commercial lending software solutions is looking to add a mid-level software engineer to their Brea office. They have been in the industry for over 20 years and as a SaaS company, they stay on the front-edge of the latest technologies used on the .Net platform.
They will be redesigning and developing the UI in the next iteration of their core platform with work on public-facing web development for their custom Loan Origination System. They are looking for someone that can develop on the full .NET stack with C#, Web API, SQL and the front end framework Angular.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience developing within a .NET environment
- Working experience with one of the following – Angular 2, Angular 4, React, Aurelia
- Experience with C#
- Knowledge of MVC
- Knowledge of Entity Framework, LINQ, and MS SQL Server
- Ability to develop and consume APIs
Desired Skills & Experienced5+
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of experience
- Experience with cloud-deployed applications
- Financial industry experience and/or knowledge
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Front End
- 40% C# and Web API
- 20% Entity Framework and SQL
- 80% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.