A healthy food & snack delivery-service startup is looking for their first DevOps hire to join their engineering team. You will be helping build out a highly scalable infrastructure on AWS, troubleshoot production issues, create and implement automation tools, and help the dev team move quickly. This opportunity gives you the flexibility to implement new technologies as you see fit and make a large impact in a growing company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of Ubuntu or CentOS
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with Chef
- Strong scripting skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Network protocols
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience working with Postgres
- 33.33% Projects
- 33.33% Managing infrastructure
- 33.33% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
- WFH flexibility
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.