Senior Data Scientist
A multi-cloud data management company based in Mountain View, California is seeking a highly motivated Data Scientist/machine-learning engineer to join the AI & Machine Learning team to lead development of Machine Learning Models for autonomous storage machines.The role will pay between $140,000 – $190,000.
You will be responsible for designing and developing reusable Machine Learning Models that can predict reliability of the various appliances that use Machine Learning techniques.
You will also develop reusable data pipelines and deploy Machine Learning Models at Scale in Cloud.
Everyday you will perform research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
You will also collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and develop solutions.
You will also implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or the equivalent
- Industry experience with Machine learning
- Strong knowledge in Python
- Prior experience with data mining and statistical analysis.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge with Big data technologies: Hadoop/spark
- Knowledge with deep learning
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Python
- 20% Java
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 10% reporting to leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical package
- Flex hours
- Beautiful office in downtown Mountain View
- 401(k) match
- Weekly happy hours sponsored by company
- Stock Option + annual bonuses
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.