Senior Software Engineer (Java)
- A DNA-processing company based in Menlo Park, California is seeking a rock-star senior java engineer to join the java back-end team to help build the next generation of DNA processing and analytics platform. The role will pay between $130,000 – $160,000 based on experience.
The Senior Software Engineer will report to the VP of Engineering and be part of a team that is responsible for the development of our analytics platform as well as our services layer. You will help drive the architecture and implementation of a robust, highly performant, and scalable data pipeline. This is a hands-on position, that provides the opportunity to build a Next Generation DNA processing and analytics platform that long-term will need to support advanced predictive and machine learning algorithms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or the equivalent
- 4-10 years experience in a java environment
- Experience with API design
- Knowledge with relational databases (NoSQL)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Machine learning
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Java
- 10% Scala
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 10% reporting to leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical + vision + dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Stock Option + annual bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.