Senior Service Designer
This UX focused startup located in the Financial District is looking to add a Senior Service Designer to their team. This startup focuses on helping retailers with both their physical and digital experiences for their consumers. The ideal candidate is somebody that has a good sense of information architect, has a solid visual design aesthetic, and also has experience or an interest in Service Design which involves the physical layout of storefronts and retailers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of overall design experience
- Portfolio showing visual design aesthetic and great UX process work
- Good understanding of architecture and using space physically and digitally
- Hands on experience working with physical store layouts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communicator
- Can wear multiple hats
- Previous startup experience
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Equity package
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.