Full Stack Software Engineer (ReactJS, Python, Django)
An ed tech startup in Old City is seeking a Mid-Level Full-Stack Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. This is a full-time position with an up and coming startup born out of Philadelphia.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience supporting commercial-grade web apps in production, with real load and scale
- Experience with modern JS frameworks – ie. Angular or reactJS
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience with one of the following: Node.js, Django, Ruby on Rails, any Java-based MVC framework, or any C#-based MVC framework
- Experience working with a startup or has a git-hub hosted personal project
- Scrappy and resourceful
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Front End
- 30% Back End
- 90% Development
- 5% Design
- 5% requirements gathering
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- Easily accessible by public transportation
- Lots of snacks!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.