Embedded Firmware Engineer
A Series A startup that has just raised over $18 million is looking to add an Embedded Firmware Engineer to their growing team. The company is developing facial recognition technology as a solution to physical access point authentication. They are leveraging computer vision and artificial intelligence to ensure quick and secure entrances into physical locations, a corporate office for example. Candidates should have expertise in embedded systems and hardware bring-up.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with Linux/Unix OS and? internals
- Expert in C++
- Experience with shell and scripting
- Experience working with limited resource constraints
- Experience working with hardware and software projects (raspberry pi, arduino, etc)
- Experience programming with performance and security in mind
- Experience with GPUs
- Experience with networking
Desired Skills & Experience
- CUDA and NVIDIA TX1/TX2 platforms
- Computer vision background
- GPGPU optimization
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Bring up hardware in a unix environment on an embedded GPU system
- Embedded development using C++
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160k/year, depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Early stage equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.