Machine Learning Engineer
A Series A startup that has just raised over $18 million is looking to add a Machine Learning Engineer to their growing team. The company is developing facial recognition technology as a solution to physical access point authentication. They are leveraging computer vision and artificial intelligence to ensure quick and secure entrances into physical locations, a corporate office for example. Ideal candidates will have experience with computer vision and embedded systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or above in Computer Science or equivalent with a machine learning scope
- Familiarity with Tensorflow, Caffe, or other machine learning frameworks
- Experience with CUDA
- Strong Python programming
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience with computer vision or designing neural networks
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Machine Learning
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.