Data Engineer (C#, SQL, Azure)
A rapidly growing start-up in the Chicago loop is hiring for a Data Engineer to build out their mutual funds platform. This 9 billion dollar company uses the latest and greatest .NET tech stack and is looking for a strong back-end engineer to join the Data team. This role would utilize C#, API’s, SQL, SSIS, and Azure.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience with SQL
- 3+ years experience with ETL processes
- Experience using C#
- Strong data migration experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related work in the field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Azure, SQL Azure
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% New Development
- 10% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) matching
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.