Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS,Jenkins,Docker, Vmware)
This Irvine located company with a huge focus on innovative products and services is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their team to manage large amounts of data through multiple platforms for their enterprise customers.
For this role, main responsibilities include managing their cloud based infrastructure on multi-tiered architecture while managing and automating administrative functions for server security.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4 years of professional DevOps experience
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux System Administration
- Extensive experience of Cloud computing with AWS and its offerings (EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, SNS, Route53, ECS, SQS, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience using open-source version control systems: Git/Github
- Strong scripting skills with at least one of the languages: Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby
- Experience with configuration managemnet tools like Ansible
- Containerization experience with Docker and Orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Packer, Mesos, Rocket, Rancher, etc.)
- Broad expertise spanning the entire IT stack from platforms and OS, database, networking, Internet security and various enterprise systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid working knowledge of security best practices.
- A BSCS is desirable but not a must have.
- Great interpersonal communicational skills
- A strong work ethic that matches a great attitude.
- 90% Red Hat Linux
- 10% Windows Server 2010
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit