An international shipping and logistics company is looking for a software engineer for their Orange, CA team. On the software side, the company builds an innovative shipyard automation software that is a first of its kind in the western hemisphere.
The ideal candidate will be someone that is strong with core service layer and can hit the ground running with excellent C# skills and knowledge of RESTful web services and SQL.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- Heavy experience with C#
- Heavy experience with SQL
- Experience with MVC framework
- Experience with RESTful web services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of experience (Graduate degree preferred)
- Experience with platform migrations
- Excellent communication is a must
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Front End
- 60% Back End
- 85% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $110,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.