Senior Software Engineer
Our Client, one of Toronto’s oldest consulting firms, is looking to add on a Senior Software Engineer. They specialize in building out custom software solutions for their varied suite of clients. Right now they have too much more for their current team to handle and need a new developer to come in a hit the ground running. The right engineer will have be experienced coding with on the full .Net stack and have experience working with multiple projects, and working directly with clients. They can pay up to 115k for the perfect fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC or Web forms
- 4+ years of experience with Web Services
- 4+ years of experience with SQL server
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR related field
- Experience working in a consultant environment
- Experience with Azure
Desired Skills & Experience
- .NET core experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End Development; 50% Middle Tier/Backend development
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, and vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.