Mid-Level Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails
This leading owner, operator, and advisor of student housing around North America is looking for a mid-level software engineer to develop propriety business intelligence tools for their platform. The project you will be working on involves connecting market survey and data sources.
This opportunity allows you to work with a senior team on all specific initiatives related to the company’s goals.
If you are interested in joining this established real estate company in Chicago, send me your resume so that we can chat.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Professional experience with React.js
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree (or similar field)
- Experience with API’s
- Intellectual Curiosity
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Ruby on Rails
- 50% React
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Catered Breakfast once a week
- Catered Lunch twice a week
- Exposure to the latest technology
- Fantastic office view overlooking Chicago
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.