Lead Python Engineer for Luxury Fitness Brand
A top luxury fitness brand is seeking a Lead Python Engineer to join their team in Midtown NYC for a six-month contract. They are looking for developers to work hands on with consumer facing applications while mentoring junior engineers in an agile environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in Python coding and architecting
- Understanding of AWS or other cloud technology
- Multiple years working with RESTful APIs
- Experience in a microservice-oriented environment
- Must have experience in an agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Support and knowledge of agile development practices
- Experience with relation, non-relational, and document based data stores
- Excitement to achieve goals both personal and professional
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Leadership
- Work on Python Architecture and Design
- Peer Reviews and Mentoring Junior Engineers
- Lead Both Offshore and Onsite Engineers
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Full Access to Gyms and a 40% Discount on All Paid Products
- Flexible Work Life Balance, and an Open, Collaborative Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.