Linux Cloud Engineer (Red Hat, CentOS)
A Global Entertainment company in West Hollywood is now urgently hiring for Linux Cloud Engineer. The ideal candidate is comfortable orchestrating their cloud-based Infrastructure running on AWS as well as support their software development teams in house.
This contract to hire opportunity to work with a brand-named company utilizing the latest technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years hands-on experience with Linux (preferably Red Hat/CentOS), including the build of VMs and servers and troubleshooting issues
- Excellent Scripting skills
- A holistic understanding of virtualization including: hyper-visors, storage and networking
Experience working with Configuration Management tools (ex. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to CI/CD pipeline
- Experience setting up Docker containers
- 3 years Microsoft SQL server experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% CI/CD platforms
- 20% Java
- 10% Linux
- 10% Ansible/Salt
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.