Are you someone who is interested in all of the exciting new developments happening in the computer vision and deep learning space?
Come join a series-A venture capital backed startup that is already profitable. You will be working with a small team that includes engineers from top schools such as Stanford, Berkeley, IIT, and Illinois-Urbana Champaign. Most of the founding team has been a part of startups with successful exits in the past.
As a Performance Engineer you should have expertise in performance benchmarking, low-level assembly and intrinsic tuning, and background in computer vision (or related field such as computer graphics, machine learning, computational math, etc) to understand the high-level algorithms, all skills that you will use every day.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer and shipped software products
- Strong C++ programming experience
- MUST HAVE experience with performance profiling and single-threaded optimization on x86, ARM, NEON, CUDA, or DSP instruction sets.
- Experience working with numerical-based applications such as Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Computer Graphics.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related software-based field.
- Experience developing large scale deployable software products
- Experience working in large, complex codebases
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop state of the art, performance critical code to accelerate their platform
- Analyze and prototype key deep learning and data analytics algorithms and applications
- Understand and analyze the interplay of hardware and software architectures on future algorithms and applications
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Catered lunches
- Company retreats
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.