Senior Data Scientist (contract)
A Series-C start-up that has 27 million in funding is seeking a data scientist (contract) to help them revolutionize the energy monitoring industry through the power of AI. The role is located in Mountain View and will pay between $75-85 an hour based on experience.
This start-up works on building products using the energy and consumer behavior data from millions of homes. This company offers the greatest leverage for a Data Scientist to help the world become more energy efficient and eco-friendly for our children!
Your day to day includes: owning significant business problems, and developing innovative answers. You will be responsible for developing and fine-tuning robust analytic algorithms. Everyday you will analyze the impact of our products based on multiple dimensions such as energy savings, consumer behavior, and value savings.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related
- Industry experience with machine learning and statistical analysis. Expertise in pattern recognition and predictive modeling (time series analysis, logistic regression, tree based methods, etc.).
- Strong working knowledge with Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge with deep learning technologies (tensorflow, keras)
- Prior experience working for a start-up
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Python
- 10% Java
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 10% reporting to leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85/HR, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health Benefits
- 401(k) match
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.