Job AD | Position ID: 289581
Recruiter Email: [email protected]
Company Address: Washington D.C., 20003
Title: UX Designer
A well-known D.C. software product company is seeking a User Experience Designer to join their team. This company works primarily within the political sector, offering a casual, collaborative environment with a great team culture. This UX Designer will conduct user-centered research, experience design and UI development while working with teams throughout the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that has adopted cutting edge technologies and take their business to the next level.
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced degrees in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive/Experimental Psychology, or related experience
- Experience with design tools (Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong communication
What You Will Be Doing
- Apply design strategies for complex systems
- Propose, design, and run user research studies that identify design strategies for achieving business goals
- Design and test prototypes for responsive web experiences using Axure, Sketch and InVision
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary with generous benefits package
- Casual work environment
- Metro accessible location
- Commuter benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.