Software Developer / Consultant (Solutions Consulting)
We got you tech needs covered. The client we are currently representing is a global SaaS company that provides technology solutions for the manufacturing industry located in the loop and they are looking for a Mid-level Software Developer/Consultant to join their team, full-time with a salary up to $90,000 a year.
You’d be working on their clients’ enterprise web based platforms that monitor and control facilities used in production. While on their development team, you will be working with the most up to date tech in the .NET world (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, React, SQL, and both AWS/Azure-hosted clouds). They offer great benefits and the opportunity to really grow within the company. If you’re looking to take that next step in your developer career, look no further and apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years .NET developer experience, preferably with ASP.NET MVC or .NET Core
- 3 years C# scripting experience
- 2 years SQL database maintenance and development
- 2 years AWS or Azure cloud experience preferred
- Exposure to WCF-RESTful Web API’s preferred
- 1+ years Angular.JS or React.JS experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% Backend web development
- 35% Front end web development
- 80% Hands-On designing, developing, and implementing the company’s client facing web-based applications
- 20% Team collaboration in implementing new products
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Phenomenal location in Chicago’s historic loop district
- Close to a wide variety of public transit
- Good work/life balance: regular working hours
- Phenomenal Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401K matching
- Commuter travel reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen with constant tea and coffee on hand
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.