Front End Engineer | React, Node.js
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
- Professional experience working with React-Redux for at least a year
- Experience building front end services for web or mobile applications
- Strong knowledge in Node.js with solid understanding of performance characteristics
- Excellent written & verbal communication and collaboration skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with native mobile development (Android/IOS)
- Experience/interest in analytics, machine learning, or similar data-centric products
- Open source contributions or other visible past work
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% React-Redux
- 20% Node.js
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent work-life balance
- Amazing growth potential
- Dog friendly office!
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.