Front End Engineer | Contract (React or Angular)
A leader in cloud datacenter platforms is building out a new front end team to work on their feature product. As a Front End Engineer on the team you’ll be building out a single UI to manage their cloud infrastructure and services. The challenge is to create a user-friendly UI that is not only scalable but also reliable to support a complex backend both in the cloud and on premises. The goal is to create an IoT "OS" that makes one seamless entity for IoT developers. This is also an opportunity to work in a team of diverse skills and broaden your expertise in machine learning, data science, security, distributed systems, cloud services/frameworks, IoT networks and sensors.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of Web UI development experience
- Professional experience with front end frameworks: Angular, React, Vue.js, or Backbone
- Solid understanding of REST API
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience developing consumer-facing applications
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Full-Stack development is a big plus
- Understanding of software architecture and design
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Front End Frameworks (React, Angular, etc.)
- 90% Hands On coding
- 10% Collaborating with design, backend, and QA teams
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.