Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Our client just raised $10 million in Series A funding for their autonomous robots for the agriculture industry. Robots like these could increase food production while lowering costs and keeping environmental impacts as low as possible. Studies have shown that world will need more produce to feed a growing population as time passes, while climate change may reduce our crop yields. Agricultural robots like these aim to be a solution to this troubling issue. The company is seeking a computer vision engineer to help enable an agricultural robot to perceive the environment around it.
Required Skills & Experience
- MS or Ph.D in CS or related field, preferably with a focus in computer vision or robotics
- 5+ years of post-academic industrial computer vision software development experience
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Real-world experience implementing real-time computer vision systems
- Experience with multiple of the following: semantic segmentation, object detection & tracking, 3D computer vision, multi-view geometry, localization, visual-odometry
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with computer vision in outdoor environments
- Experience with machine learning applied to computer vision
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
You will design and implement computer vision algorithms, incorporating them into real-time systems while working in partnership with computer vision, software, electrical and mechanical teams.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- Equity stake appropriate for a key contributor
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.