Senior Software Developer in Test
A financial services company is looking for a senior SDET to join their team in downtown, Chicago. This company is currently in the process of rewriting their entire platform from old technology to the lightbend stack. They need someone with strong automation skills, the ability to build out a framework from scratch, and a development background as you will be the sole QA engineer for this team. This opportunity offers the chance to work with incredibly new and innovative technologies as well as implement automation in a new environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience scripting with Java, C#, Ruby, or Python
- Experience with selenium webdriver
- Experience building a framework from scratch
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in software development
- Bachelor’s in a technical field
- Experience working as the sole QA engineer for a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Automation Testing
- 10% Manual Testing
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: $100,000 to $140,000 per year, depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Options
- Competitive PTO
- Opportunity to be trained on new languages
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.