Mid-Level iOS Engineer
As a growing leader in seamless smart home control, our client is redefining the home experience for millions of TV viewers worldwide. By connecting users through mobile devices and social media, this company has created a personalized TV interaction platform that includes recommendations, reviews, and must-see movies and shows based off your personal preferences.
Seeking a talented, driven iOS Engineer to join their small, dynamic core application team.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, or related field
- At least three years of industry experience building and shipping iOS applications
- Passionate about delivering high quality user experience
- Ability to work on mobile projects through a complete development life-cycle
Desired Skills & Experience
- You’ve used both Swift and Objective-C
- You’ve worked on consumer-facing applications
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on the core application
- Developing new features
- Opportunity to build a stealth application from scratch
- Starting salary up to $160,000
- Collaborative culture
- Excellent work/life balance
- Catered lunches
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.