A University, located in DC, is seeking a Network Engineer to add to their team. This candidate will be responsible for managing their Wireless Network Management administration.
This four person team is a wireless network operations team, so the candidate needs solid routing and switching experience (as they are running mostly Cisco) but also troubleshooting skills with network protocols. They would like someone with strong experience deploying and maintaining network devices.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working and understanding Wireless Network Signal Analysis is a must
- Load balancing technologies (F5 preferably)
- Understanding of Checkpoint firewalls
- Solarwinds for monitoring
- Routing protocol experience (OSPF, MPLS, and BGP)
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Cisco
- 20% Solarwinds
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.