A fast-growing company in Palo Alto is looking to bring on a Cloud Engineer to their growing team. This company was started by engineers from a top company who began working on some of the most innovative open source technology. They recently received their Series C round and is looking to quickly grow their engineering group. As a Cloud Engineer, responsibilities include working with containers, big data technologies, and code heavy projects where you can make an immediate impact working with their innovative data streaming products.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with public clouds, such as GCP, AWS, etc.
- Experience with automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Proficient with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Coding experience with Java and/or Go is highly recommended
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with technologies such as, ELK, Kafka, etc.
- Past Leadership or management experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Hands-On
- 25% Public Cloud
- 25% Containers
- 25% Automation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $225,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Internal Growth
- Small Teams
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.