A local, family owned, eCommerce retailer is looking for engineers to help transform their existing platform and bring them into the new age of technology. There are currently 5 full-time openings that the team is looking to fill ASAP. These roles will range in salary from $80,000-$150,000 depending on experience level.
As a new member of the engineering team you will be tasked with revolutionizing their current eCommerce platform. Currently, development is being done using PHP and Angular1/2. This new platform will implement ReactJS and Ruby on Rails. If you are an expert in one or both, my client would be interested in you. As a local company they are looking to employ local employees only, and continue to invest in the technology community in Philadelphia.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of experience with modern JS frameworks such as ReactJS, or Angular 2+
- Advanced knowledge of API design and development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Back end programming experience with Rails, Python, PHP, or Java
- High-level understanding of AWS systems and services
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% front end
- 30% back end
- 10% testing
- 80% new development
- 20% maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Industry leading medical benefits
- 401K with generous company match
- 25 days PTO in your first year
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.