A cyber security company is searching for a DevOps Engineer to join their fast growing company. This position is with the company’s “labs” or “R&D” focused side of the house. They invent, prototype, and engineer breakthrough technologies for private industry and the government.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Linux, automation, scripting, and configuration management. Experience with Docker, Jenkins, and Chef/Puppet/Ansible is required. This position comes with a very competitive salary, full benefits, and solid work-from-home flexibility.
Required Skills & Experience
- Scripting (Bash/Perl/Python/Ruby)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing with Java
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Big Data tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Linux
- 20% AWS
- 20% Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- 20% Docker
- 20% Jenkins
- 40% Establishing a CI/CD environment
- 30% Creating performance dashboards
- 30% Fully automating frameworks in both public and private cloud environments
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full health/dental/vision
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Summer hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.