Mid-Level Network Engineer | Six-Month Contract
An internet service provider located is hiring a Mid-Level Network Engineer with a strong passion for network engineering and a drive to accelerate their career with a well-established ISP. You will begin on a six-month contract and will get a full-time offer if it is a great fit.
The office is known for their exemplary company culture, relaxed environment and gorgeous office in Midtown, Manhattan.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience as a network engineer is strongly desired, though training, coursework etc. is acceptable
- Strong fundamental understanding of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Experience with routing and switching with Cisco/Juniper/Brocade
- Any experience with firewalls is a plus
- Industry-specific certifications such as a CCNA, CCNP etc. are a plus
- Salary starting up to $65,000
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.