A global manufacturer and supplier of healthcare products, equipment, and diagnostic software is looking to bring a temporary Project Coordinator onto their team located in Torrance, CA. A global organization that creates product and software solutions for medical, veterinary, and dental markets. The Project Coordinator will manage daily operational aspects of multiple projects by maintaining and developing full-scale project plans.
The premier candidate for the position should be able to establish work and task priorities to ensure productivity, quality, and customer service goals are met. An organized, resourceful, and detailed candidate with strong fluency in computer skills and quality systems would be a fantastic fit in this role!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in managing multi-product projects including New Product Development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to direct and influence teammates
- Computer fluency including word processing, spreadsheets, project management tools and enterprise software
- Minimum AA degree in Business, Engineering or Manufacturing education and experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing projects from concept to commercialization
- Experience working within a documented quality system (ISO 9000)
- Experience in developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of the projects
What You Will Be Doing
- Documented quality system (ISO 9000)
- Enterprise software
- Project management tools
- Word processing and spreadsheets
- Develop and maintain full-scale project plans (schedule, budget, risks, etc.)
- Establish work and task priorities to ensure productivity, quality and customers service
- Communicate project expectation and Phase Reviews to Management
- Competitive Pay: Up to $30/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.