Senior Project Manager
An online Wholesale Trade Printer serving the U.S. and Canada, is looking for an experienced and tenured Senior Project Manager to add to their location in Los Angeles. This company works to create meaningful web-based solutions for printing services. The Senior Project Manager will be a catalyst in project management processes, best practices and tools, and function as a responsible leader in the team.
The Senior Project Manager will have strong knowledge of design, development, testing and release phases of project life cycles while collaborating closely with all appropriate stakeholders. An experienced and demonstrated leader with project management experience and a drive for ensuring cohesiveness among a team would fit impeccably in this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10+ years of project management experience in a Technology team
- Certification in PMP
- A strong, open and collaborative work style, with the ability to lead a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience of software development life cycle and best practices (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid SDLC)
- 5-7 years of using MS Project
- 5-7 years of experience with Jira and Confluence
- 7+ years of experience of software development and operations projects
- 5-7 years of team and process transformation experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid SDLC
- 30% Jira and Confluence
- 20% MS Project
- 20% Communicate effectively with various departments and staff at all levels
- 40% Identify and address project interdependencies, risks, and issues
- 40% Leading a team to achieve project deadlines and goals
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.