I'm working with an organization who believes that an investment in education is an investment in the future. From their earliest days, they have devoted themselves to educational opportunity and achievement. They have championed innovation, equity and excellence for generations of students. They are advocates for children and parents; empowering teachers and educators alike; and they are a strong presence in thousands of schools and communities across the country.
As they continue to grow more prevalent in the US, they are looking to build out their engineering team, requiring the need for QA engineers as well. They have a few openings for Software Development Engineers in Test who have a background in Java, as that is the primary programming language used over there. They need someone who has used Selenium Web Driver for automated testing on the front end, and JMeter in the back end. Gherkin and Cucumber would be a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field / equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of directly-related work experience in a professional position in software development or a related field
- Demonstrated experience with performance testing methodologies and frameworks (tools, languages, analytics, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with automated testing tools (Selenium Web Driver, JMeter
- Understanding of secure coding practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to developing software using Java
- Effective communication skills are a must along with a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to clearly discern client needs
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple responsibilities simultaneously, with fast, flexible work style
- Knowledge of K-12 or Higher Education related software applications is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Commuter Benefits