Full Stack Scala Engineer
A fin-tech startup located right by Madison Square Park is hiring a Scala Engineer to work on their core peer-to-peer lending platform. This is a financial information services company that is creating tools that analyze, access and manage risk.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with functional programing (Scala, Haskell, Erlang)
- Experience with another programming languages (Python, Go, C, C++)
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent.
- Experience with Angular, React or Ember
- Prior background in the fin-tech space
- Working on their core platform in a 50/50 frontend to backend capacity
- Work closely with various other teams to conduct product development
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Fully-stocked kitchen, espresso machine, cold brew tap
- Standing desks available
- Equity available
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.