Lead Windows Systems Engineer
A name brand insurance company in Arlington, Virginia is seeking a Lead Systems Engineer to join their team. Whoever comes into this role will be doing a lot of Powershell scripting, supporting IIS, and helping the company decide what cloud provider to move to. You will be part of the project management and leadership in this tight-knit team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Powershell scripting skills
- IIS experience
- Hyper-V or VMware experience
- Systems architecture experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Project management experience
- Team leadership experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Windows 16 systems architecture
- 25% custom Powershell scripting
- 25% Hyper-V
- 10% on premesis Exchange engineering
- 15% IIS and SQL
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $138K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.